Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trader Joe's

Since moving to NOVA we've been able to do all sorts of other things we never had a chance to experience while in Florida, such as shopping at a Trader Joes, although apparently that is about  to change. As I test these products out I'll try to make an effort and give you a short review. 

Of the products that we tried, I loved the pomegranate limeade. Definitely tart, and I loved it served with ice, my boyfriend on the other hand felt that it need a little spike of alcohol but being a big fan of tart thing this was right up my alley. I strongly suggest you try it out.


Since we had just moved to the area and were still waiting on our things to be delivered we needed some quick bites, one of them was the wrap shown below. I was very disappointed, it was very bland and the sauce that came along was oddly gelatinous, definitely not what I was expecting from Trader Joe's. 
 Although I do not have a picture of it, so far none of the frozen food has impressed either, minus the ice cream treats (dairy free and regular). We tried some taquitos and chicken pot pie. Neither of which were very memorable.

We did enjoy the snacks, sweet potato chips, which were eaten so quickly I couldn't even snap a picture, and the dried coconut chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment