Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rachael Ray- Satay Sliders

I love Rachael Ray, there I said it, some people hate her voice and her recipes, but I can't get enough. I try to catch her every day on her talk show, am subscribed to her magazine and have recently started checking out her cookbooks. So although I read her magazine cover to cover multiple times I haven't really taken the time to try out her recipes. I decided to start flipping through some old issues and came across satay sliders. Here is the original recipe Satay Sliders.

The only difference was that I pickled some carrots in a little bit of warm vinegar and sugar to use as a topping. We got some tiny dinner rolls and toasted them up, it was so very delicious. They reheated very well with a little water and they stayed moist. The best part of the recipe was how quick and how flavorful it was, definitely will make me try out many of her other recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment