Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bread Baker's Apprentice Challenge

After scrolling around the web looking for bread recipes I came across The Bread Baker's Apprentice by Peter Reinhart. The boy being awesome decided to get me a copy :) Many bloggers across the web decided to start up a challenge of baking all the recipes. The challenge has long ended but regardless I figured that I could start it up for myself.
I'll be recording my attempts at baking all the recipes. I won't be including the recipes since it's definitely worth the buy plus I don't exactly have permission either!

I've technically already started using the book, we just ate the loaf so fast I didn't have time to take pictures :P

I'll be trying to keep a continuous record of my attempts. The first one being Anadama bread. Come back tomorrow for more bread baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment